Young Professionals Network
Bakersfield Association Launches Young Professionals Network
Young professionals are the future of the real estate business. Since the average REALTOR® age is 52, younger real estate professionals often strive for a way to connect with each other and tap into valuable resources that will help them succeed in business. NAR’s REALTOR® Magazine launched the Young Professionals Network (YPN) in 2006 as a way to help the younger generation build a stronger link with the real estate industry. Today, hundreds of YPNs are starting up across the country.
YPN Network Mission Statement
YPN helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
Getting Involved in YPN
- REALTOR® associations. Attend conferences and pursue leadership roles with their local, state, and national associations.
- Real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community. Become exceptional members of their community by demonstrating a high level of professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.
Members are encouraged to learn more about this dynamic group. While most members of YPN are under 40,
there is no age restriction whatsoever. Any member who thinks he/she would benefit from membership is welcome to join.
Join YPN Today
- Contact the Association at 661-635-2300 or email Cody Brown, YPN Liaison.
- Follow YPN on Facebook.
Search. Find. Move.